Tuesday 10 January 2012

day 10 - Metal

Hmmm well this one had me scratching my head a bit. Not that there is any shortage of metal/metallic things I could have photographed but Im struggling a bit as I want to take photos which i can incorporate in my photo fifty album.i was pondering away this evening after work when myceye caught my wee pogo printer. Ha I thought perfect, its metal and when I eventually track down where I have carefully put the lead for the little blighter I will be using it to print some of the photos for my album. So there you go my take on the prompt metal.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Suzy, I also know that I could take a tenuous photo each day, but it needs to be something you want a photo of as well, or at least something that helps the story.

    Great snap :)

    ReplyDelete