Tuesday 13 December 2011

Contemplating the Challenge Ahead

Not long now till Suzie's photo challenges kick off on 1st January 2012. I am still contemplating how I am going to tackle this year long project and I think I more or less have decided on the format of the album. I just need to order some 8 x 8 and some 6 x 12 page protectors to go along with my divided ones and I will be set. I have definately decided to make up my own kit from my own stash and am looking forward to utilising all the little scraps of paper that are too beautiful to throw away and see them being put to good use. Pinterest and blog reading are proving very useful in gathering up ideas for the styles and embellishments Id like to use.

The thing that is preying on my mind now though is how I will manage a photo a day - I have been thinking about it and come to the conclusion that my life may well prove to be rather mundane and I cant fill an album with nice pictures of great interest when most of my life seems to consist of going to work and back. Im sure my work colleagues - lovely as they all are will tire quite quickly of watching me taking photos at my desk etc. Thinking about this is causing me to evaluate my life as it stands and hopefully will cause me to seek out some more interesting activities as I strive to find different things to photograph daily.

For now I will leave you with a picture of my beloved Beadnell in Northumberland - I fear you will all be bored quickly by the amount of times the lovlieness of Northumberland appears in my posts.

This one was an early morning shot of the sun on the sea just off the Point in late August.

No comments:

Post a Comment