Wednesday 26 October 2011

365 Photo Challenge

Well as 2012 is going to be a momentous year for me as I will be (gulp) 50 I decided I would join in with the 365 Photo Challenge set by Suzie R over on UK Scrappers. She is starting this as a record as she will be 40 on 1 January 2012

The idea is she will post a word for inspiration on her blog every day and you either use that and take a photo associated with that word or just take your own photo.

It feels like it will be a big undertaking to do this and keep it up but it will also be a fab record of my Year "50". I had been planning to do something for this year anyway and this might just be the kickstart I need

I think I will either make a mini book or get one of the fab Fancy Pants Brag books and I will print out the photos and make notes in the book so that at the end of the year I should have a great record of 2012.

Wish me luck and hope I can stay till the end

Once I get the hang of this new blog I will try to link Suzie's blog and the blogs of the other people joining in with the challenge.

I thought it might be a better idea to separate this from my existing blog but here is the link to that anyway in case you are interested in having a lookie at it <

Roll on 2012!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to mark such an occasion. Don't forget 50 is the new 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, I hope the photo blog will give you a great reminder to take photos of this year for you and be great to look back on :)

    I can't wait now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to mark the occasion. You will be fabulous at fifty!

    I'll be following your progress - bit worried I'm going to be "365" ing in my sleep at this rate lol!

    ReplyDelete